Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bug!

It has come to my attention that there is a bug in Power Manager which can cause the application to hang without ever properly crashing or stopping. This is caused when the overlay is active and the display is changed from portrait to landscape or vice versa. A fix is in the works, but for the time being, I recommend that users either do not use the overlay function, or (perhaps less durastic) refrain from changing the display while the overlay is active if possible.

Thank you, and I apologize for the problems you may encounter. A fix is in the works; look to see it in the coming weeks.

Keep following P.Yam software for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

P.Yam Software

==

Like what I do?
Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/