Friday, January 1, 2016

Of Course

So some personal commitments got in the way of my hoped for Power Manager release. Following the resolution of those commitments, personal projects got in the way of Power Manager. And with the start of more work and other commitments, Power Manager will unfortunately be pushed back to the close date of *soon*.

In other news, pstate-frequency 2.0.3 is released. It's a small bugfix release which changes how certain input is handled and generally seeks to make the program even more secure. Here's to hoping for its success in the new year.

Happy New Year to all.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================