Sunday, February 28, 2016

Ad blocking

I have gone through the existing AdSense account which is tied to the blog as well as all pyamsoft related Android applications and blocked or disabled Advertisements from every network that I possibly could. All possibly controversial categories were also blocked (sex, gambling, etc), and hopefully all invasive styles of advertisement like video or animation and sound have also been restricted.

In effect, not only should you no longer see Ads in new pyamsoft applications, but any users still on older versions will also no longer see advertisements.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================