Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanks

Hey so

Hi so

Okay.

Power Manager and PadLock received a small enhancement which reworks some of the back end logic. As a result, smaller APK size. Also, the applications no longer rely on Google Play Services to run. This should open them up to wider audiences in places like India and China which do not always run on Google Play devices.

General bugfixes in many of the applications, a lot of busy work behind the scenes, nothing all too noteworthy.

More stuff when I feel like stuffing.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================