Saturday, May 27, 2017

Kotlin

It's new, it's cool.

It's a learning experience.

To this end, all pyamsoft applications will be re-written to use 100% Kotlin.
PYDroid has already been re-written to use 100% Kotlin code, and Power Manager version 7 - although still in progress - is also written with 100% Kotlin code and will ship fully running on Kotlin.

PYDroid in it's re-written Kotlin form should still be 100% backwards-compatible to its most recently released Java version.

Kotlin is cool and a neat alternative to standard Java on Android, and you'll be seeing a lot more of it in the pyamsoft future.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================