Saturday, February 10, 2018

pstate-frequency new stuff

pstate-frequency now supports a new option syntax for --min and --max!

Instead of having to specify a hardcoded number value for min and max, you can now also specify values in the format '+number' which pstate-frequency will interpret as 'SYSTEM_CPU_MIN + number'.

This is especially beneficial for the powersave plan which will now set the cpu min frequency to the system minimum, and the max frequency to the system minimum + 30. This number may be adjusted in future releases.

The syntax should work on both command line invocations as well as via power plan configuration files.

Have fun!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================