Sunday, August 5, 2018

Updatesssss

Pushed out some Android updates today.

Most notable includes PadLock 3.0.0 which gets a fresh coat of paint as well as a more reliable backend storage solution! Check it out on the store here and leave me some feedback!

I've noticed some issues with Android P which I will be addressing shortly but decided to release anyway because let's be honest who is using Android P when its still in developer preview.

Updates to everything for better or for worse. Report bugs to me via the bug report dialog in app! Thanks for sticking with me through the last couple months of radio silence, and I hope to continue making new interesting creations for all of you.

Stay tuned!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================