Monday, February 15, 2021

new stuff

Some quick updates

My nameless discord stock bot has gained basic support for displaying the upcoming weekly options chain for a given symbol.

ZapTorch has been updated with support for toggling on and off the various double click volume commands, so you can use some or all of the different volume commands.

FridgeFriend has been updated with simple bugfixes and a change to the search screen (although this one is sitting in Google review limbo)

Stay tuned!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my Facebook Page
Check out my code on GitHub
=========================