Monday, October 3, 2022

SplatTrak and the wonderful world of Compose

Been a little bit.

Lots of developer related updates, PYDroid is preparing for version 25 which has been actually deployed into pyamsoft applications on the Google Play Store now for the past couple of months, but it's not fully API stable yet so tagging the release will have to wait. Lots of work has gone into making the API surface as easy and small as possible, so you can just drop it in your app and get building. Make something cool.

As for app updates, all supported apps continue to receive regular enough updates, I am close to getting everything prepared for Android API 33. Specifically, I just released SplatTrak into Open Testing, which brings support for the new Splatoon 3 game in app version 13.

Since I no longer play Splatoon 2, SplatTrak will no longer support 2 and it's map rotation. All updates going forward will be Splatoon 3 specific.

The new SplatTrak version brings support for the Splatoon 3 lobbies (open, anarchy series, anarchy open), the new coop rotation and weapons, and info about current and past Splatfests!

In the future, I hope to support map and coop rotation alerts and festival notifications, but I will talk about that more at a later date.

Stay tuned!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my Facebook Page
Check out my code on GitHub
=========================