Monday, December 19, 2022

Old and New Again

PYDroid 26.1.0 will come with some new features when it releases sometime later next year.

First is that I am re-enabling the Version Update flow in app - so when a new pyamsoft Android application is uploaded to the store, you will receive a notification in the app to download and apply the new update.

Second is the changelog for updates will become optionally viewable upon upgrading. You will be able to click an easy button to view the changelog.

Finally you may notice non intrusive in-app rating prompts appearing after you have used each app for a while. Good reviews really help me out and motivate me to continue updating and creating new and interesting Android applications.

In speaking of new and interesting applications, I also bring some sad news. I have decided to drop support for SplatTrak, the unofficial Android frontend to Splatoon3.ink. The project is archived on GitHub, and unpublished from the Play Store. I no longer have time to maintain the application, it always lagged behind Splatoon3.ink because that was where it sourced data from, and I believe that Splatoon3.ink is just a better service to use. If you were using the application you can continue to do so, as it should still work, but it will not receive any more bugfixes or updates.

New applications should be coming soon though, so keep an eye out here for more exciting updates!

Stay tuned...

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my Facebook Page
Check out my code on GitHub
=========================