Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Update Cometh

Hopefully Power Manager will be updated in the next couple of days. This will be generally a stability update, which fixes a bug in the power management logic, causing some devices to inappropriately turn off radios when not activated.

Home Button will receive an update to Lollipop compatability and SoftGlow will receive a feature update.

More later.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================