Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bug Tracking

There's a current bug in SoftGlow wh-


I KNOW. I'M SORRY. I'LL FIX IT.

There's a current bug in SoftGlow which sometimes causes it to believe that the overlay is active even when it is not. And inactive when it is. This causes many different overlays to all launch themselves over and over again, effectively making the screen bright red, and anything on it unreadable.

I'll fix it okay.

Power Manager will be receiving an update which gives it a more robust Notification settings page, Overlay settings page, Application settings page, as well as two new features added into it. One will be the ability to run (for the moment) basic power triggers, where the device will be able to automatically switch power plans on the fly when the battery charge reaches a certain percentage. Neato.

The other will be a more robust framework surrounding the ability to toggle the state of varous device features, which will increase app responsiveness. Also less ads.

Also new colors, as well as color theming on the fly, including 5 preset palettes (and hopefully the ability to define your own pallete in the near future).

NEW THINGS. ALL THEM.

Home Button will also be receiving an update.
I know. wow. It will add compatability for Android 21 and will update the visual themes.

NeoSynapse is coming along, but with the recent announcement to allow voice based searches from any application, I feel like its usefullness and its place in the Android ecosystem is becoming smaller. Perhaps it will not serve the functionality that I had once hoped.

The dream. Dream is dead.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================