Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hopefully tomorrow, no guarantees

So


Maybe

Tomorrow?

Maybe?

Updates are slow, but generally they've come along well and I think I'm about ready to come around and release them because they appear to be Stable enough after a couple day's testing. Both of the new releases will use a refreshed GridView object to display the main screens, this should be more intuitive than the Navigation Drawer, which, while neat, is somewhat confusing to a new user.

After this release, a large effort will be put into getting NeoSynapse to production ready form.

Bear with me on this, as this is a long process and much of my resources (time) will be invested into pushing this new application out. For that time, only critical bugfixes will be patched in Power Manager, SoftGlow, and Home Button.

The SoftGlow Pro Key will be updated as well to coincide with the new release of 2.0.0

Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/