Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Threading NeoSynapse

NeoSynapse is a dynamic application launcher which compiles a list of all launchable applications in the background. As a result, it can take a long time to create this list, which means that for a long time, it is doing nothing. To fix this problem, I have moved the compilation of the list onto a background thread, which leaves the U thread free to access the partially created list and query it for launchable tasks.

Coolio beans.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================