Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lollipops

So Android 5 Lollipop.

Its a thing.

Its gonna be a thing in like 2 days.

And I'm going to support it in maybe a week or so??

Power Manager will be the first to receive compatibility updates. It will still be the same kind of experience, and will serve to complement Android L's new deep power saving modes.

SoftGlow will support L and its ability to multitask more on the device without getting in the way of user interaction.

Home Button will continue to be a Home button replacement for all those who need it.

The donations will be updated for compatibility, the Pro versions will be updated in line with their Free counterparts, and NeoSynapse will be released from the get go with L supported.

But that [NeoSynapse] won't be of course, until it's done.


Big things are happening soon.

====================================================================

Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page

=====================================================================