Saturday, October 4, 2014

Stuff

So yesterday stuff happened. And by stuff I mean that I updated Power Manager with a small feature release, and SoftGlow with a major feature overhaul. Power Manager regained feature parity with the 3 series with the new ability of interval power management. SoftGlow gained a new UI and a better code base to allow for easier addition of features. Small bugs will be ironed out of both and be released in a later bugfix update.

NeoSynapse is coming along, and the fuzzy search algorithm is being refined daily. The application so far is able to support fuzzy searching for Launcher activities and application titles. Package Name searching and increased speed will come next, and hopefully in time for a 1.0 release.

Home Button will recieve a small update to reduce APK size, and I'm thinking of adding support for custom user uploaded icons. We'll see.

Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/