Wednesday, October 22, 2014

pstate-frequency updated

pstate-frequency got updated today which pushes its version to RC 0.61. With this release comes added support and recognition of the msr module as well as improved turbo control and a smaller memory footprint. Increased performance time (although it should be fast enough already) can also be expected as a result.

Head on over to GitHub and take a look at pstate-frequency, or if you're on Arch Linux, check it out on the AUR.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================