Sunday, December 14, 2014

UI Responsiveness

Trying to get the feel of the applications to be smoother, more responsive. Fresh.

Power Manager is testing an experimental setting which may be able to work around the problem where radios occasionally are not properly managed. Hopefully the patch will bring more efficient, if not completely fixed management of radio states in all situations.

SoftGlow will be smoother and more responsive, and it currently consuming significantly less memory.

Home Button is working to also be less aggressive and hold a smaller memory footprint.

All fun things, but they will take some time.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================