Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays!

I work hard for you all. I know some of you don't show your appreciation to me, but I appreciate all of you just the same. Because while we have our differences, at the end of the day I am just one person possessing enough knowledge to scrape together a set of free applications that others may want to use or may benefit from. I am nothing without the faithful set of followers who use my applications, people like you who have seen some way that their lives could be made easier by what I have to offer through my work. I just want to take this time to show my appreciation to each and every one of my users who have ever given me a chance.

Thank You, and Happy Holdiays to all.

pyamsoft

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================