Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cruft Cleanup

Got a lot of work done today on various things.

Power Manager

Added animations to transitions between fragments. Ooh. Ahh.
Visual correctness when transtioning between application states.
Thread safe code for manager interfaces.
Better handling of precision screen events down to millisecond accuracy.
Performance increases.
Memory usage improvement.
The color blue.

SoftGlow

Added extended screen options, ridiculous range for screen dim. To the point where things are starting to get too dark to be visible.
Floating Action Button because woohoo material design

Home Button

Added better handling of startup options. I know.
Couple other fixes.

pstate-frequency

Better handling of automatic power profiles. Smaller memory, lower number of allocations (significantly lower), reduced file accesses, reduced code depending on compile time options.

Woohoo


========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================