Monday, June 8, 2015

AUR4

The AUR4 became accessible to developers today so I have just finished the porting of all of my currently mainated pacages over to it. These packages are as follows:

pstate-frequency
pstate-frequency-git
steam-wrapper
steam-wrapper-git

Any other packages that may have once been mine should now be considered orphaned as I have either no time to maintain them, or no will to do so.

I am also hoping to release QuickSwitch soon to the Market, but some theming complications and a conflict over the direction of the application, have so far prevented me. I will update again when I have deliberated on the proper application for QuickSwitch.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================