Friday, November 6, 2015

Home Button 3.0.0

Home Button 3.0.0 has been released, which brings with it support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and drops support for Android version older than Jelly Bean (API 16 minimum). For those that currently have the application, you will unfortunately not be able to upgrade to the new release if you have a phone model running less than Jelly Bean, but don't worry, the overall functionality of the application has not changed.

Home Button is now officially in maintanence mode. This means that no new features will be added to the application. The only updates will be compatability or bugfix related. As far as features go, it is being officially deprecated in favor of QuickSwitch. You can check out QuickSwitch on the Google Play Store here.

The new update brings a refreshed visual theme based on the Material Design principles and a more smooth user experience regarding how the application is laid out.

Additional progress reports are soon to follow regarding Power Manager's 5.0.0 release, but things are coming along very nicely and a large portion of the application will be made simpler and easier to use.

More on that later.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================