Friday, November 20, 2015

Viewing Ads when you close an application

So when you close out of my applications, they will attempt to launch a full screen Ad.

Woops.

Apperantly this is against the practice that should be taken. Sorry about that.
I will work to patch the applications that do this to launch ads in a more non-intrusive and respectful way.

Sorry for any incovenience this may cause any of you.

pyamsoft

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================