Saturday, January 13, 2018

Whats up

Buncha cruncha stuff.

Everything uses ConstraintLayout now since it's the new hotness.

Better shadows, better perception of depth and liveliness on views and all that good stuff.

Screenie is a new screenshot cropping tool I'm working on. It's ugly currently, but it works to take cropped screenshots and then save, share, whatever them.

PadLock bugfixes, ZapTorch bugfixes, better support when in the smallest flavor of multi-window mode, all that good stuff.

Hoping for later this week or next week, we'll see. Stay tuned.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================