Monday, January 25, 2021

New pydroid

PYDroid version 22.6.0 has been released.

This officially removes the old deprecated methods, like saved instance support on plain UiViewModels.
This is largely the same release as 22.5.4 just with deprecated methods formally removed, but there is one change that can impact your application's behavior.

The setState function used to take an optional parameter andThen which would run only when the state was actually changed. This behavior has been modified, and the andThen callback will now run after every setState operation, regardless if state actually changes or not.

Stay tuned!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my Facebook Page
Check out my code on GitHub
=========================