Tuesday, January 5, 2021

pyamsoft apps

In the coming days you may notice that pyamsoft Android applications on the Play Store are being published under a new developer: pyamsoft apps

Rest assured, this is still me.

I had to change the developer account associated with the applications so that I could link a new Google Merchant account. This is because my previous Google merchant account was closed back in 2018 by mistake and I did not realize the impact that would have until much later.

The reason I need to link a new Google Merchant account is so that I can begin experimenting with things like Paid Applications, for example, or in-app purchases. Rest assured, all pyamsoft applications will continue to be open source.

You may notice this change taking effect in the next couple of days.

Stay tuned!


========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my Facebook Page
Check out my code on GitHub
=========================