Friday, July 18, 2014

I Got that

Power Manager.

Power Manager updates.

I've got it, and soon you will too, woohoo!

Changes include:
- Lots of code refactoring for improved performance
- Disabled the widget for a bit as it was unstable and not very helpful as a result
- Added additional settings to the overlay like the ability to control the size of the activator, as well as display a battery icon and a quick shortcut to the Power Manager application (All optional of course)
- Added the ability to hide the notification from the notification bar! Wow!


Power Manager along with all of the other applications will be undergoing a visual upgrade in the coming months. Stay tuned for Android L !


Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==

Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/