Sunday, May 10, 2015

Doing the things

QuickSwitch, the new button replacement application, is almost ready for release. The first release will be rather small, bringing basic features like Home Button, locking the device, changing the audio levels and ringer volume, changing the screen brightness, and toggling the device radios like WiFi and Mobile Data (for Android versions that support it). The application is small and will hopefully run on devices as new as Lollipop 5.1 and as old as Gingerbread 2.3.

Looking to get some screenshots or an interactive video up later in the week, stay tuned!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================