Tuesday, May 5, 2015

QuickSwitch

So after no activity last month I am updating again just to let you all know about a new application I am working on. QuickSwitch expands on the ideas behind Home Button and offers a full software replacement for almost all phyiscal device buttons, including the audio, and device lock buttons. The app is already working on a test device of mine and is lightweight and simple to use. I'll update more when more progress has been made.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================