Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Updates

So SoftGlow is "pretty much done" (unless I decide otherwise), and I'm looking to put in into final bugfix testing in a couple of days, but time is tight and my energy currently is limited.

Power Manager is undergoing a large change with its next version, expect to see Material features, animations, shading, quicker interaction, and an all around easier experience.

Home Button is looking to receive a small bugfix update as well in the near future.

A fourth project I have been thinking of expands on Home Button's idea of a software button replacement, only it changes a couple of things. For one, the scope of the project will be larger. Instead of just the Home Button, expect to see other functions, like volume control, brightness, lock screen actions, and of course, the home button all emulated in software. Also instead of being a static notification, the interface to the application will be floating, like the overlay currently in Power Manager.

Maybe, maybe.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================