Thursday, March 5, 2015

Power Manager released!

An update to Power Manager has been released onto the store, and you should be receiving notifications on your device(s) soon. The update brings stability improvements, fixes a nasty crash with a bad vesion of Google Play Services, and introduces the first implementation of power triggers into the application. The fixes introduced are of large importance, and the update is recommended for all users to please download and install as soon as possible. With the release of 4.4.0, Power Manager will go into a stability period, where efforts will be focused on other projects, and Power Manager itself will shift it's focus to the next version, which looks to implement a cleaner UI, the themes and idea behind Material Design, and a smoother and more reliable operation all around.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================