Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Home Button

Home Button bugfix finally dropped as it took me a while to figure out what the problem exactly was. Initially, it appeared that the crash was happening in Android native code, so there was nothing I could do to fix it. Turns out it was a tiny bug in the Google Play Services package that caused a NoClassDefFound error. A simple fix and now we're rolling.

Power Manager is planned for the next week or so, although schedules will serve to decide when exactly I get around to finalizing it.

SoftGlow is going through a very long update process which I apologize for. There was a lot of cruft in the original release and I feel like this update merits a lot of work hours that are being put into it. Seeing as the last version was released about five months ago, I want this next version to really shine with its polish.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================