Thursday, February 26, 2015

Power Manager Enters Final Testng

The Power Trigger implementation should be completed in the next couple of days, meaning that Power Manager 4.4.0 will be entering a feature freeze in preparation for its release. After the freeze, I will only be fixing bugs, not adding any new features to the application. Development efforts for Power Manager will then be focused on the next version, which will bring a new visual theme as well as smoother interface and faster operation.

SoftGlow is still going through some rougher testing as I decide the direction I want to take with the application, though I believe I will figure that out soon.

Home Button is getting bugfixed for an occasional crash (that actually has to do with Google Play Services, not Home Button itself) that should be released soon as well.

Stay tuned!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================