Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Power Profiles

Its trickier than I thought it would be, power profiles that is.

They're coming along, I hope to have them in a basic (beta) state by the next minor version release. It will most likely come with a disclaimer that while working, the feature is not very tested and may cause some problems. As such, for the first couple of releases, please utilize this feature at your own risk.

Other updates include more performance, and a fix for a crash that seldom occurred but was very annoying for some users.

SoftGlow is getting a slight UI makeover, and progress on the game is coming along. I'm going to be using libgdx to program the game, so I'll see how that goes as it progresses.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================