Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Website updates and other things

So the website is, for the time being, all white and grey.

I'm thinking of customizing the template, but seeing as this takes time, I've opted for the time being to use basically the simplest Blogger template ever. So there's that.

Also I've added tab links to a couple of pages which serve generally as place holders, but in the near future will be fleshed out to display in depth information about each and every one of my Android applications, GitHub projects, ArchLinux AUR packages, and whatever else I suppose I get my hands on.

Give 'em a click-click and make sure they go to proper, valid addresses.

More to come soon, stay tuned.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================