Monday, February 9, 2015

Hopefully Bugfix

The theme of this episode is hopefully.

A small update was pushed out today which hopefully fixes a crash that some users were experiencing in Power Manager and Home Button. Though the crash was vaguely defined, it should have been patched with the removal of a legacy class implementation. This being said, as the problem was only observed once on my developing device, I am unable to claim that this problem is completely fixed, only that progress has been taken towards attempting to patch it. If any problems persist in the coming days please, please, submit the crash report. It does not send any kind of identifying information to me, all I receive is the actual code that was running on the device when my application crashed. It is a great help as it not only lets me see what it going wrong, but alerts me to the fact that there is a problem present in the first place.

Submit your reports please!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================