Thursday, February 19, 2015

Handling Power Triggers

I'm wondering how to go about doing this.

Should I allow triggers to have the same names, or limit names to be unique only? Do I allow the user to leave a field blank and have it auto-populate, or do I force you to fill in everything? What to do, what to do.

Also, big update for pstate-frequency. Cleaned up all the ugly (lazy) exit calls, so now the program should exit without any memory left over. Refined the automatic power plan logic and removed the old crusty log interface. Number of allocations has been reduced significantly, takes very little memory now. Speed of execution has also been increased, which is always good, although the tool is arguably already fast enough.

More things as they occur.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================