Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Something something

The plan. The plan is.

After Power Manager updates to include Power Triggers, it will basically be stablized and the feature work will be frozen for a time. Work will then be focused on the next version of Power Manager, which I hope to be cleaner looking, more animated and faster, and smaller on memory.

But BEFORE that can happen, SoftGlow will be patched to stabilize both the included features and work towards the addition of new features like better time management for the amount of tint applied to the screen.

And a small patch for HomeButton that can help resolve a "maybe" issue, which I have been unable to reproduce but have received a couple of reports about.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================