Sunday, August 28, 2016

KitKats

With the ever changing Android ecosystem, old things come and go.

Minimum SDK 19 is now a thing for all modern pyamsoft applications.

PadLock, Power Manager, ZapTorch, and Pasterino will all require at least Android KitKat going forward. This means you must be running on a system which uses an Android version that is at least 2 years old.

This will allow these applications to take advantage of newer Android technologies. Please upgrade if you are not already on at least Android KitKat.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================