Wednesday, August 31, 2016

PadLock updated

An update to PadLock has just been released which brings it to version 1.6.0.

This new version is minimum supported on API level 19 and up. The new version brings support for Activity whitelisting, which allows you to exclude an activity from being locked. This is usually wanted when a user does not specifically lock any activities, and rather just locks the package, but still wants a couple of screens to not get locked.

If that sounded confusing, just try using it, it shouldn't be all that tricky.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================