Saturday, December 12, 2020

Some updates

PYDroid has been updated a bunch over the past couple of days to test the new in-app rating and update systems. I believe it finally to be stable, so the PYDroid version you should upgrade to from 22.0.4 is actually 22.2.7

Yeah, it took that many different build-test-deploy cycles until I finally ironed out all (most (some)) of the bugs.

FridgeFriend has been published with a new version bringing support for multiple Groups of Items, and all other apps are going through the internal and public beta channels. They will be published most likely later in the week.

I strongly recommend you update to these latest versions as they contain a bunch of fixes and improvements and better prepare you for any future updates as well.

Stay tuned!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my Facebook Page
Check out my code on GitHub
=========================