Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Oh my

So I noticed today that for whatever reason, there were like, 4 ads crammed into the side bar on this page. So I removed them. The ads are placed in better areas which are less obtrusive and should hopefully allow for smoother, more enjoyable browsing of the site. But if you don't like them, you're always free to install an Adblocker or Script blocker to remove them. I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus (uncheck the non-intrusive whitelist) for FireFox and µBlock with HTTP SwitchBoard for Chrome. Other browsers I'm not too familiar with, so you'll have to explore on your own.


Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/