Monday, August 4, 2014

Upgrading Things and Things being Upgraded


Power Manager is updated and ready to go, all I need to do is create new Images and Icons to go with the new WHITE theme.
But that's hard and it takes a long time shmang.
But I'll do it.
I'll do it for you guys.
All like 7 of you who actually see this content. Woohoo You!!

SoftGlow has been updated for performance fixes and a safer, less intrusive scope. Home Button has been updated, and all of these changes reflect the new hope for compatability with Android L. The Android L update will drop once the image is no longer declared a developer preview, but rather a stable, working image.

The new launcher project is different from conventional Android launchers, as it hopes to be, and takes inspiration from the old launcher for Linux based environments called Synapse. Synapse is a piece of software that I use on a very regular basis. It runs to launch all of my programs as soon as I log in. Its cool. Hopefully this app will be cool too.

More updates in later days. Updates updates.

UPDATES.

Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==

Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/