Friday, October 14, 2016

General updates all over the place

Updates today, lots of em.

All of the APKs have been updated with a smaller size and a fix for donation processing. If, in the past, you received a donation related error message, please try again with the new APK version. It "should" be fixed.

Crashes and other general bugs were fixed, couldn't catch everything this time around but I figured this update was important enough to push out with most things addressed. I will be going back to fix the remaining issues that I am aware of later on.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================