Thursday, October 27, 2016

In between video games I program.

In between losing at Super Smash Brothers Melee and losing at Counter Strike Global Offensive I also lose at Android programming.

PadLock:

- Added option to not show the lock screen if an activity is shown on the lock screen. This will prevent constant activity loops in things like the Camera on newer devices, and other applications which are able to show their contents while the device is locked.

- Added a screen to show any old applications which were once locked but are now uninstalled. The user can select to purge these old applications individually, or all at once.

Power Manager

- Does not toggle data if airplane mode is on

- Root users will be able to toggle Airplane Mode automatically. Airplane mode will be an exclusive toggle, which means that the user has the option to make it so that Power Manager only controls airplane mode. Airplane mode and Doze can both be managed in parallel even though both are exclusive toggles.

Other miscellaneous fixes.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================