Sunday, October 23, 2016

pyamsoft open beta

pyamsoft applications are now in Open Beta on the Play Store. Note that most of the time, the beta builds released will be close to, if not exactly the same as the release builds. Beta channel builds are used as a final checking mechanism to run through some automated tests and make sure the publishing works well.

To join the beta for a pyamsoft application, visit the store page for the application you wish to join up on. You should see a beta link near the bottom of the page.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================