Sunday, October 23, 2016

Updates, but wait!

Updates have been pushed for pyamsoft Android applications.

Well, they were pushed last night. For whatever reason, I have been waiting for the entire day for Google to process (or reject :( ) the recent updates but for the past almost 24 hours there has been no progress. While this is not a problem per se, it has never taken Google so long to process a couple of my applications, especially seeing as they processed application betas within minutes.

Anyway, should be coming soon. It may be a result of the recent DDOS attacks that have been ongoing.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================