Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I need better titles

So just some quickies.

Updated QuickSwitch to add Torch support. Right now it's extremely basic, and can sometimes lock up or disable other camera applications, or SnapChat, or messengers, or a lot of things. It's bad.

But it works, and so from this point I can iron out the issues to make sure that the interface I will use to access the camera will be satble, non-locking, and easy to work with. Torch support is just one of the things I hope to set for the next minor release milestone, as shown on the respective GitHub issues page. Give it a peak if you are interested.

QuickSwich development may appear a bit quicker due to the fact that when a new feature is added, I increment a minor version number to show backwards incompatability. It does not necessarily mean that QuickSwitch is unstable, or less stable than any other of the applications I release.

Also, if QuickSwitch gains in popularity, due to the fact that it implements the entire functionality of Home Button, I may be deprecated Home Button in favor of it.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================