Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Lets chat

So I have just submitted the QuickSwitch Pro application to the Play Store. Once it is processed it will be available to download, and like the similar Pro applications I have released before it, it will serve only to remove ads from the Free version of the application.

So as I'm sure you have guessed, it is pretty useless without the Free version also uploaded to the store.

Currently, I am in the process of fixing up some last minute make up. I hope to release the application later in the week, aiming for Friday at the latest. As always, we'll see depending on my mood. Just know that progress, though slow, is happening.

EDIT 07/14/2015: Fixed typo.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================