Saturday, July 18, 2015

Patch Saturday

Today on our patch saturday, I present to you an update to Power Manager! Woohoo!

It's just a simple bugfix which reduces the amount of network activity when loading ads, improves the UI cleanliness just a tad, and fixes a couple of bugs that have been introduced with the release of Android Lollipop.

Lots to do, little time. Will keep you updated for the future and looking to announce the next big thing for pyamsoft!

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================